tisdag 16 juli 2013

3 tips to phone photography

Do you use your phone camera a lot? I certainly do! I thought I´d share 3 tips on taking photos with your phone. Now, I use a iPhone 4s and haven´t used any other, so I can´t say anything about them, but I think users of any other phone can get tips any way.

1.1

1. Have your phone with you!

I know that most of us scrapbookers do use our phonecameras all of the time and that is because we have made a habit of doing so. I love having a small enough camera to be able to have it in my back pocket at all times!

1.2


2. Focus

My phone focuses well in general, but once in a while I want to be able to create a little depth of field (you know when something in the foreground is in focus and the background is a bit blurry), especially if it is a real close shot. Then, all I do (besides trying to keep real still!) is tap what I want in focus on my screen and then wait until it's set before I tap the shutter.

1.3


3. Alternative shutter button

My third tip is that instead of tapping your screen when you want to take a photo, just use the volume button! It creates a little more stability for your shot and essentially giving you a less blurry shot.

1.4


Happy snappin'!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!