måndag 13 april 2015

Pocket Letters


I first stumbled over Pocket Letters on Pinterest and thought: "Great! Like I need another hobby!" But the more I looked into it the more interested I became! So it is basically a creative way of pen-paling. You use one of those baseball card page protectors and make each pocket pretty with patterned paper, bits and pieces. Somewhere you tuck a letter to your friend and you can use a mail tag to ask more questions about them.



I jumped on the bandwagon, of course! Right now I have 2 Pocket Letter pals and that is ok for now. It is a delight to recieve some happy, fun mail once in a while and I find it super relaxing to make them. It is creative play without any "rules" of memory keeping, keeping up etc. And, which is a great plus, it is an awesome way to use up bits and pieces left over from other projects!


I have recieved two so far and send out three. It´s exciting! 




I have prepared some cards for my next few and made a biger painting on paper, cut it apart and will use that as my background cards. See, fun and a creative outlet! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!