lördag 13 september 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 26

This is my week 26.


Here are some tips and tricks I have used for this spread:

Photos: Sometimes it is fun to use details of events as I did with the strawberries.
This week I took photos out the window early in the morning and then at night. It is fun to see what changes during the day.

Stories: I included stories about the garden, monthly events like my fiancé getting his MS medicine, our canning sessions, how light it is nowadays and a cat story :)

Tips! I have used a card I made myself using the Rhonna designs app on my iPhone, here is a link to how I did that.
Tags are the bomb!
Cut up PL cards and use details of them.
Use 1" circle punched embellsihments,


Thanks for stopping by!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!