torsdag 15 maj 2014

WCS | Scraplift week ~ Inspired by Diane Payne

Amy is blogging about scraplifting this week at WCS. I jumped on the opportunity to be extra inspired by some of my fellow team members. You see, I scraplift often, and have always done so. In my early days of scrapbooking it was a perfect way to try out different techniques and designs. When I had finally found my style I don´t have to lift every single detail to be happy with a page, now I simply look at other peoples projects to be inspired by an element, story, product or even just a feeling. I lifted 4 of my fellow team members and I will share each in different posts here. 

Hello summer diane payne

After being inspired by this one by Diane Payne, from Jenny Larson's Keep Warm Week back in January I made this:


I love the fun polaroid mats that Diane used on this page. They give such a summer feeling to the whole page. I didn´t use polaroid mats, but still went with a similar shaped on the photos. Since I scrap A4 (8.5x11") I usually end up using three photos. I also liked her title on the edge like that, so I did that too. I l also added a bit more journaling than Diane did, but I can totally see this layout as a title page for spring layouts in my album!


Go check out the other projects at WCS!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!