torsdag 1 maj 2014

WCS | May gallery


Happy May and happy new gallery day
May has had the Everydaily theme for 4 years now and it still is such a great theme! Here is my page for the gallery!



What do I do every day? Well, a lot of things clearly, but coffee in the morning is one of my favorite everydailies. Something that makes life a little extra good is the breakfast in bed tradition we have every day. A little moment to wake up and cozy before the day starts.


Do you see those “enamel” dots at the bottom right? Yup, made those myself! I melted plastic beads in my oven! I´ll have a DIY post up about that soon!


I layered yummy papers and transperencies for the page too!

Now go check out the rest of the gallery!

Ps. Here are links to my pages from the other Everydaily galleries: 2011, 2012, 2013

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!