lördag 31 maj 2014

WCS | June gallery

March_2013_sketch

Since WCS has it´s birthday in June, we have all created projects inspired by something in the last year for this months gallery. I could have made several layouts, but this is the one I chose. I used the March sketch.


I have loved working with sketches this year and I have made several layouts with our sketches. I was drawn to this one because it is out of my comfort zone. I usually have white space around the photos + papers etc. But the sketch had interesting elements. 

To have your spouse meet you after work should perhaps not be anything extraordinary, but when it comes to Stellan it is. He met me one day walking without a cane or walker. That is extraordinary. He trains all the time to get stronger and better and it makes me so happy!


I simply love the stamps from Cocoa Daisy! They are so easy to use and has very high quality, making it easy to stamp sharply. Oh and tags, tags makes my heart sing too :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!