torsdag 22 maj 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 18


Week 18 was a very ordinary week in my life. Other than the fact that me and my daughter had one of our monthly dates.  We went to a movie and it turned out we were almost the only ones :) It was a very warm afternoon on a Tuesday, so... But it was fun! We went for a little shopping too and we both love that! I took a photo of her sitting all alone in the theater and put that in a flip pocket. Underneath are some facts about the movie and the tickets.


I filled out at Currently card this week and added it in. I love them! During the weekend we had great weather and my sister and her family came for a visit.
During the week I had one of those magical days at work when there was this flow to everything.



So I made a card just for that where I talk about why I chose to be a teacher. I printed that Yes on transperency and added it to a patterned paper.


I also took the best photo ever of my nephew :) All in all a great ordinary week!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!