måndag 7 april 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 12


Let´s start this week with a little Project Life inspiration, shall we! 



I used a lot of pieces from the march edition of Cocoa Daisy´s Day in the life kit for the spread. I like to include quotes on my pages since I love them and keep finding ones all over the place. I think it can show the mood of a week/period in a good way. This week my fiancé was away for training and I included a photo from home and one from the training place next to eachother to show the differences.


The right card says: I would never want to be without Swedish spring. Oh, is that true! I love the change in nature that comes with an extra hour of light, more sunshine and spring flowers!



I also have an insert continuing the march meme I did on Instagram that I called #whereistandmarch2014. I used a puffy sticker, a flair and used washi tape on the wood veneer triangles.


The second page holds mostly photos from our weekend. We had such a good one! Not many words showing here, but I have two flip pockets that holds more journaling.


I had a bit of trouble with those Studio Calico black and grey flag clips as it kept sliding of the plastic. But I just used my stapler and that fixed it!


And I am still loving the crap out of the fact that my daughter and her dad send me photos of her and her little brother, so that I can document their playdates! 

I have been looking back on the year so far in my album and it is still one of my favorite things to do. I will have a post about that up soon!

Happy Monday!

1 kommentar:

Share!