måndag 14 april 2014

Memorykeeping | Working with diagonal pieces


As I keep creating with inspiration from my Moodboard this month I find all sorts of things that speak to me. Among other things, I am super inspired by blocking my entire background on a layout. Either having two seprerate colors or as I will show today, with more than one piece. 


I started measuring out 4 blocks on white cardstock. I wanted to work with a few different sizes and also diagonal pieces. I then cut them out and traced them on the patterned papers and photo.


When I pieced them all together it looked a bit wonky, so I added some washi tape and used my paper cutter to even out the edges. 


I added a stamped banner and painted a wood veneer heart so that it fitted more into my color scheme. 

A fun layout to make! 

Happy Monday!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!