fredag 14 mars 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 9 with sponsored material

DSC_0849

I am happy to share with you week 9 in my PL album! This week I used sponsored material in form of a Add On kit from The Green Hyena! The kit had the Pebbles Phrase cards in it and I have used a few of those cards in this spread. The weather was awesome this week and I think the spread has a spring feel to it!

DSC_0851

You got to love check boxes on a journaling card! Oh and coffee outside in the sunshine!

DSC_0852

From time to time I take screen shots of my latest Pinterest pins to save what I am inspired by at the moment. 

detail2_lisaottosson

I actually used one of the glassine bags that the kit came in to make an embellsihment for that Pinterest slot! I love good packaging!

DSC_0847

The second page also has a few of those Phrase cards and also one of the cute plastic butterflies in the kit. 
My birthday flowers held up all week and it was such happiness to walk into the livingroom! 

DSC_0848

I have set out to take one photo out from the kitchen window each month of this year and this is February´s shot.

Yup, that folks is my week 9!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!