fredag 28 mars 2014

Memorykeeping | A good life

As I said in a previous post, I was on a roll making a lot of scrapbooking pages last week. I love it when I am in a flow and the things I create pleases me. 


I made this one with the the March main kit from Cocoa Daisy. The green shades in this kit was so yummy and I think it contrasts itself so good with the neutral of the grey. 
I had two photos of myself printed (by mistake) in two different sizes, so I just worked with what I had and put the smaller sized photo on top of the larger. 


The page is obviously about how good life feels right now. I feel good, even though my life changed so quickly a year ago and I have certainly learned that happiness is something you decide for yourself. 

Have a wonderful Friday! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!