onsdag 12 februari 2014

WCS | Scrapolympics week Biathlon

This week marks the 4th Scrapolympics week at WCS where we celebrate the fun of the Olympic times with our own version! On Monday it was Biathlon day and we combined a sketch and a color palette to make our pages. 

Biathlon_lisa_writeclickscrapbook



I used just one photo unlike the sketch. But added a larger journaling block and an accent card. 

I have used the sketch before for this layout.


Here I was much more true to the sketch! And that is partly why I love using sketches, they are so adaptable.

Biathlon_bonus_lisa_writeclickscrapbook

For my second Biathlon layout I used the January 2014 color palette and the January 2014 sketch.


I thought it was perfect to make a little current page about my family. And i love the colors! 

Go check out the other layouts made with other sketches and palettes! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!