tisdag 18 februari 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 5


Week 5 and one of three spreads I have not shared with you yet!


This week I used cards I got in Jennifer´s shop.  I love how simple and graphic they are! You just need to add a photo! And Jennifer helped me out ina great way with some issues too!
This spread is also full of shaped photos. I used it for one of my posts at a swedish PL blog.  I used the same method as in this post I did a while ago when I did my last page of 2013. I love the look at those!


And the ones I printed at a 4x6 size are easily to embellish!


My daughter was on a group trip with church and she send me a bunch of cute photos during the trip and I printed them in circles for a fun effect and to be able to fit more photos in there. There is a pocket underneath that with more photos and journaling.


Otherwise, I used tags to add my journaling this week. I also used the back of a package from Studio Calico to make this card above! I love when products come in cool packaging!

I wanted to also mention that I got sponsored to use an products from the swedish kit clud The green hyena and I have used there February Add on kit on this spread! So, if you are in Sweden or nearby check out their site. They have some really yummy stuff! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!