torsdag 2 januari 2014

Project Life | Week 52


So here we are at the very last week documented in my PL album. I can´t even begin to tell you how very happy I am about this project and the fact that we now have yet another year documented in this form.


We started out the week with driving to Gothenburg to spend Christmas with my extended family. On the way we stopped and had lunch with my loves family. I wanted to add a few photos from Christmas Eve so I made a collage in Picmonkey and printed it out on a 15x10cm photocard. I like how it looks! I also added a photo of the biggest news from the 24th; we got engaged! I know I haven´t posted about that here yet, but if you follow me on social media you know. I am planning a post very sson!


For the last part of the week, I did have photos, but opted to not use any. Instead I have journaling, quotes and a few of the new words of the year. Every year a few new words gets the buzz and I like to include them to show the times.

And so my friends, it is done. Done.

Check back later today as I show my last page in this album and the title page in my 2014 album!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!