fredag 1 november 2013

WCS | November gallery

Happy 1st of November! 
Both my Instagram feed and Facebook feed were full of Halloween happiness today when I woke up :) We gave out our share of candy yesterday too, and tonight my daughter is having her little Halloween party with her girlfriends!

Today also marks yet another new gallery at WCS. This month we all created projects with the theme dreams.


I had to do a layout about how much this last year has felt like a dream to me. Being in a new relationship when you are a bit older is just as good as when you are a teenager :) 


You can go and check my layout in the gallery and get more info!


I made two pages for the gallery this month! This one is one that will go in a frame somewhere in our homw. I love the colors I picked for it!


The journaling says: I dream of many years in these arms.

As I said above, you can get more info on the materials etc in the gallery! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!