torsdag 28 november 2013

WCS | Celebrating 3 years and ... layouts with WCS!


The November 2010 gallery was my very first with WCS. I know how very excited I was to have been asked to join! It was my very first design team project and it felt awesome! Today, 3 years later it still feels awesome!



I have contributed to 36 galleries and lately I have had multiple layouts in the galleries. Creating pages from themes was hard for me at first, but now when I go back and look at my pages, I see that I have several pages that I am so happy that I did. And perhaps they wouldn´t have been done without that extra push a theme gave.



The team members have changed a bit and it is always sad to see someone go, but also very nice to meet new people. Especially creative people, my favorite kind! We range from "traditional scrapbooking" to hybrid to digital and I think that shows in the wide range of themes and tips we offer.



Since about two years I have also been the one that writes the blogposts for the Click. saturdays. I have written many articles all from fun macro shots to phonephotography!Lately a few other team members have begun to write awesome articles and I love that!



I am so looking forward to December 2nd when the new gallery goes live!

Lisa

Ps. Thank you to all the team members at WCS (past and present!)!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!