torsdag 5 september 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | September inspiration pages



Happy September and here are my three older pages that I will use as inspiration to make three new layouts during the month!



Since President Obama is visiting Sweden I went back to my US scrapbook for two of these pages :)
I love this layout. I think it is because the photo drags you in. But also for it´s easy composition.



This is one of my favorite sketches. I have actually used it a few times before :) 


I think I will play with some PL cards for this one!

Check back here at the end of the month to see how I did with the three new layouts!

_______________________________

this is a project i have wanted to do for a long time. i sometime have troubles with design on my scrapbook pages. well, what troubles me is re-newing myself. i want to try new things, but i 
don´t want to make pages that are not me. and i have done pages i really love, so i thought i´d make it a priority to choose 3 old layouts every month of the year and use them as inspiration for new pages. i mean, i am not re-scrapping the event or page, i am using the entire page and/or some elements of it to use as inspiration. i will share which 3 old layouts i am working with sometime the first week of the month.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!