torsdag 26 september 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 38


Here is our week 38.


This was a week of not that many photos and stories. Ofcourse stories were there, we lived :) But nothing out of the ordinary happened outside the stuff that I have been documenting all along. So I turned to lists. I listed things I love and the Tv shows we watch. I also added a quote. 
For the card with the baby looking at a screen (my cute nephew doing Skype with his cousins!) I stamped a Hello stamp that I bought at Elise´s stamp shop. 



I usually don´t use this photo format, but I loved that I could journal around that bottom left photo! I also used another stamp from Elise for that tomato card. I enjoyed making those. It was a super easy way to add a background! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!