måndag 12 augusti 2013

WCS | Summertime dailies #3 Scrapping with color

My third summertime daily post at WCS I wrote a little about how I am really not good with clusters. I love them, but have a hard time getting them done! I thought I´d challenge myself to make them using colors. 


Before I got to scrapping, I dug out all sorts of small bits and pieces that I thought worked with the color scheme I had selected. 


On this page I started with a neutral background and then worked with only shades of yellow. I picked out embellishments and scrap papers to match my scale and started adding stuff. Perhaps you wouldn´t call this cluster since it is the overall color of the page, but as I said before, maybe this can be a good way to start.



For my second example I used a green colorscale. For this I just picked out green shades of scrap paper and grouped them on the right side of my page. One tip when picking a color is to look for a color in your photo and work with that. 

I love how these turned out and when I look at them, perhaps you can´t call these big of clusters, clusters, but I guess that is ok :) Maybe it is more colorblocking?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!