måndag 26 augusti 2013

Right now


It has been a while since I did a little update post, so I thought that a Monday post would be as good as any other!

Right now: school has been in session for a week. My baby started 8th grade with a smile on her face :) She has done a great job this summer working at a local café.

Right now: the garden has given us a ton of vegetables and berries. It is time to put it to bed for winter soon. It has been such a good garden year!



Right now: we are working hard on getting this living together down to a T. It is mostly easy and fun, but ofcourse we have to get through a few bumps in the road :)

Right now: I have just cleaned my desk, but messed it all up with some creative play! As always! I enjoy working in our Project Life album each week and doing regular layouts too. I feel creative right now and it makes me happy. Me and my new love have also been working on some projects together and that is awesome! I have a few posts lined up to show you later!


Right now: we are spending much time together the three of us and we have so much fun! 

Right now: we are trying to squeeze in some more things in before summer ends; bbq´s, birthday parties and a visit to the amusementpark.


Right now: we have visited the sunflower field a few times and we plan to go back. It is amazing!


Right now: we have a busy september infront of us. But it is all good!



1 kommentar:

  1. So glad everything is good! These photos are so sunny and happy:)

    SvaraRadera

Share!