fredag 5 juli 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 26

Week 26



This weeks first part was spend with my mom and two of my sisters kids as they visited for a few days. We had lots of fun on the beach and exploing the island. 
On wednesday it RAINED and rained, bleh!


I asked the kids to draw something for me to have in my PL album. I handed them each a few 10x15 cm cards I cut from white cardstock and this is what they created ;)


I added a collage with more photos from their visit.


On the back of the insert I added our currently cards. 


I asked my daughter to share about her visit to my ex on a card. I am trying to come up with more ways I can include my family in PL.
My new loves nephew came for a 3 day visit, but ended up staying a week ;) We have so much fun together!
On the weekend I had my photoexhibit and we had a great time doing family stuff. 

Have I ever mentioned how much I love having these records of our everyday?!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!