onsdag 5 juni 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | May finished pages

Sorry that I haven´t yet shared this post :(
The last page wasn´t ready and still isn´t really, but I thought I wanted to share them now anyway.




Old page



I started this page with printing from a digital kit with journaling starters called Everyday life prompts by Ali Edwards. I then added everything else on the page. This is such a easy way to use digital product on your paper projects. 
I used 2 different washi tapes, which are becoming one of my very favorite scrapbooking products! Breakfast is my favorite morning moment. Coffee tastes so good in the morning, 
don´t you think?!

The View | Lisa Ottosson

Old page



This page was so much fun making! At first I took manilla tags, as in the old page, and started putting everything together. But then it didn´t feel right. I knew I had pinned these garden themed Project Life cards, so I printed them on white cardstock. Then I traced the manilla tags onto the printed page, making tags of the cards. Then I just embellished them. The photo is 4 iPhone photos that I printed in a collage.


Old page


As you can see the page is not finished, I will add journaling on a tag and tuck it behind the title card. And maybe some embellishments.

Now, onward to new pages!


____________________


Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
Please use this link to sign up!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!