fredag 7 juni 2013

Re-Scrap 2013 | June inspiration pages

 
 It´s that time again, to show you which pages I will be inspired by to make three new scrapbook pages from!
I call this Project Re-Scrap and I have done 3 new layouts inspired by older ones since January of 2012!
Normally I use my own old pages as inspiration, but this month I will use 3 pages from fellow WCS teammebers, since our June gallery theme is to take inspiration from something posted during this past year.
Christine Newman

I love the fact of having big titles on photos like Christine did here!
 
Celeste Smith

Celeste´s style is one that inspires me. I love the journaling strips that I haven´t done in a while!
Christa Paustenbaugh

Christa Always does great pages! I love this two page spread and maybe I´ll do a two-pager of my own?!

Let´s get going!
 


______________________________



Need summer photo ideas or help improving your iPhone photography? Spend this July taking amazing photos with your iPhone or Android camera in The Phone Photography Project.
Please use this link to sign up!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!