lördag 22 juni 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 24

Week 24.



Stories: Marta followed me to work one early morning and wouldn´t go back home ;) So my new love had to come and get her! She slept good that night ;)
I took my scrapping outside and you can read more in this post. 
We have had stunning sunsets this week. And we are beginning to do some more harvesting from the garden. 



Product spotlight: The flair in these two pockets are from a swedish small company called Inkywings. I got the opportunity to work with flairs from a few different collections! You will see more of these in upcoming weeks.  



Page two. (With horrible photos I know...)

The stories: School is out for summer and my daughter came home with a really good report card! We celebrated the start of summer with dinner out by the lakeside. 
The weekend was spend moving my new love here to my house. And also grocery shopping with two crazy (but very funny) teenagers :)


My daughter send me that selfie from when she and her friend did the mall ;) I love it!

And with that I am closing my first album for this year. Last year I think I did one or two more weeks, but I wanted to start my new album with the first week of summer vacation this year, so I am starting a fresh one from next week!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!