tisdag 18 juni 2013

Project Life 2013 | Storage



I posted this above photo on Instagram a few days ago and got a few questions about it ;) The weather was great and I really wanted to sit outside, so I rolled out my Råskog IKEA cart to the outside furniture and went to town! This is part of why I decided to buy one of these to make it easy to move my crafting into the livingroom or somewhere else. The other part was to free up some space on my desk.



The stuff I keep on my cart is my go-to things that I usally keep on my desk at all time. On the top I have different tools like sissors, tape/adhesive, stapler, punches and pens. I also keep the stamps I use most here. My washi tapes hangs from the edge of the cart in a plastic container. 



The middle shelf holds smaller size letterstickers, my date stamp, bling and some of basic cards.


The lower shelf holds my scraps basket. 

And there you have it!



1 kommentar:

  1. I really love those Ikea carts and keep seeing them on people's blogs so I have cart envy now lol!

    SvaraRadera

Share!