söndag 26 maj 2013

What my father taught me



This past week WCS did a Father´s day themed week. 
I didn´t contribute projects since I was crazy busy last week. But I did however have it in mind and made 2 new pages when I had the time. This first one is about my fathers birthday back in December. We went to his place with cake and had a great time. I thought it was so cute that he had bought candles for himself ;)


I pre printed the wordart celebrate that is part of a digital kit by Ali Edwards called Birthday and worked around that on my page. 


This page has been a long time coming. I have had that photo forever, but just haven´t gotten to scrapping it. This photo represents so much for me in regards to my father. When I was young I remember weekend days, the sun shining into a smokey room where my father played his music on his record player. I have learned to love all sorts of music because of my dad. 


I played with water color to make the background paper for this page. I love it! I also painted the ombre card :)




_____________________________________________

Did you have them to check out The phone Photography Project yet? It is a fun new workshop that takes Place in July! It is smacked full of tips and tricks all about taking photos with your phone and I am one of the contributors!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!