tisdag 23 april 2013

WCS | Layouts from my blogging week #2



I´ll continue to share my layouts from my WCS blogging week. 


This was the week when my new love got up super early, made me breakfast, walked me to work (at 6.15 am) and we found a heart on the ground :) Turns out he would do that more than once that week! 


I really wanted to make a layout that recorded what kind of man I think he is. Our relationship is new and I love the thought of me going back and read about my feelings later.


On this layout I shared about how I thought this year was going to pretty much suck (I am going through a divorce) and that I didn´t have high hopes of a happy birthday, but that life moves quickly and in happy ways sometimes :)


I am so happy about all these layouts that I have done recently! Do

some pages you have made just makes you giddy?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!