måndag 1 april 2013

WCS | April gallery


This months theme is shapes. So we all made layouts that had something to do with shapes. I love shapes ;) I love circles and triangles the most. 



It has been a long time since I have cut my photos into any shape, but I did on this page and I think it works :)
The photos are all Instagram photos that I have turned black and white so that they would be more cohesive. 





The journaling talks about how wonderful the beginning of a 

love story can be :)

I used patterned paper that was in the March Cocoa Daisy kit 

and I love them against the grey cardstock!



This month I actually have two pages to share in the gallery! 
For this one I used a pencil to add the triangles onto my background paper. Then I got out my watercolors to add a little yellow. The card from the Project Life Kraft edition worked perfectly with the shape theme so I wanted to use that too. The page is about my sisters new little family <3 font="" nbsp="">

Now go check out the rest of the projects in the April Gallery



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!