onsdag 12 december 2012

December ideas | gift wrapping ideas

I am back today with some simple ideas to spruce up your gift wrapping. This year I am going with kraft packaging paper and then embellishing it in different ways. In this post I also have one idea when I have used pink wrapping paper.


I just took my sponge and made dots. When they dry you can add something in the dots, buttons perhaps or a drawn heart. Or just leave them as is, I did!


I bet you have a stash of deco tape or washi after this year that mucst have been the year of washi :) Use some on the package. Maybe you can add stripes or make a tree with a few different tapes. 


Use those small bits and pieces to give some umpfh to the gift tags. 


I am not much of a stamper really, but this was so super easy even I thought it was fun! Maybe you have a more christmassy stamp you can use or (I just thought of this!) why don´t you use alphas and stamp the recievers inital all over the paper! Super cool!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!