söndag 9 december 2012

December ideas | advent calender


We are doing December Dailies posts at WCS starting this week! That means a different host each day giving you inspiration for crafts, gifts etc. for the Holidays. I blogged on the 4th and this is what I shared.

I wanted to show you two of the items that I sold at the Christmas fair last weekend. I made different kinds of chocolate goodies like dried fruit covered in melted chocolate and rice puff chocolates and package them in four different tiny packages, one for each Sunday in advent. 

DSC_0319
I thought that it would be fun for the adults to have something to look forward in advent as well as for the kids! And this way you know you have something to go with your coffee every Sunday :)


DSC_0320

I used some small tags and embellished them very simply with some washitape and a glittery snowflake. It took some time to stamp the words with my letterstamps, but I made a pact with myself a long time ago to not stamp perfectly so I made them while watching the latest episode of Grey´s Anatomy :) 

DSC_0323

When I thought about it I guess there are people (crazy ones!) that actually don't like chocolate! So, I made an advent calender with tea bags. I bought different kinds of teas and removed the tags and made my own. On the ones that didn´t have a string I just punched a star from patterned papers, stamped the date and attached it with a gluedot.With the ones with string, I attached the star onto the string and wired it to look like the usual tag. 

DSC_0324

These items were a big hit and I sold several kits that people were giving away as gifts. Great idea!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!