tisdag 30 oktober 2012

Project Life | week 43


Week 43


This week I had one extra insert with instagrams of our pets. Here is the spread as you´d see it when you open the album.


First page. The stories:

I was home sick most of this week...

I added in my blog series image from last week and journaled about that. 

My husband spend week 42 and a part of 43 in Holland, so I added a photo of his (and more underneath) and some journaling about his trip.




Here is the second page with the extra pockets. 





And when you life the pocket. The stories:

The cats all slept together a few times last week and this is the first time they do that. It was worth documenting :)
We had our first snow (just a tiny bit) on friday.

The lower two pockets are all about the weekend. My sister and her 2 daughters came to visit and we had a blast crafting up a storm! I added collages of photos from the weekend and I still need to write up my journaling on that right card. The leaf is one we crafted together!



Here is a closer view of the flip pocket that holds more photos from the weekend.



10 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous, I am so inpsired to try this size project life, I just don't like 12x12. Can you share where you get your page protectors as we use A4 in Australia, I am especially interested in the ones you used for the instagrams :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi Mel! Well, the plastics I use for these Instagrams are actually very old. I bought them at a thriftstore and they used to hold disc that we had for the computer way back when! I am always flipping through binders at the thrift store to see if I can find different kinds if plastics.
      For the ones I use for my actual weeks, they are simple photoholders that I can pick up at any bookstore or office supply store. Let me know if you can´t find any, then I can search a bit for you online!

      Radera
  2. Thanks, I've searched online but had no luck, would you mind trying to find me a source? I had a lovely night reading through your blog, you take such beautiful photos, I am so inspired :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Here is what I found on my search on google: https://www.google.se/#hl=sv&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=10+X+POSTCARD+PHOTO+ALBUM+PLASTIC+SLEEVES+4+POCKET&oq=10+X+POSTCARD+PHOTO+ALBUM+PLASTIC+SLEEVES+4+POCKET&gs_l=hp.3...2703.2703.1.4658.1.1.0.0.0.0.1085.1085.7-1.1.0...0.0...1c.2.QlDcBvJlUqU&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=5548c8dbc22c688f&bpcl=36601534&biw=1366&bih=583

      What I learned is that searching for Postcard photoalbums etc gives a better result. Give me a shout is this isn´t helping either ;)

      Radera
  3. Love your layouts. I would have documented our kitties sleeping together too. It's rare that they even stay in the same room!
    Just scanned your comments and noticed that you use the old disc projectors for your instagrams. LOVE the idea of using those. I'll have to hunt for some next time I'm in a thrift store. Thanks for the idea.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Cerise! I might have to do a short post about how I find my page protectors!

      Radera
  4. Thank you so much for the link, it seems the UK eBay has the best range and the variety of A4 is fantastic, now can I ask what folders you use? :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Well that one is easy, I just use a regular binder with hard covers. Just like ones we use at school, no special brand or anything. Please share where I can see your PL album when you start! I am super happy that I have been able to inspire you!

      Radera
  5. I couldn't find any through Google at this end but found heaps through your link :) I'd love to see a post on your page protectors for PL, especially how you do the flip pages :) Have you fit the whole year in one folder?

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I´ll have a post up by the weekend!
      And no, I have two binders 25 weeks in each.

      Radera

Share!