lördag 25 augusti 2012

Re-scrap 2012 | August - the pages


I have actually finished my pages for my Re-scrap project for August! Let´s just get going to them pages!


Here is my older page


And here is my new page. As you see i was inspired by the strips of paper and one photo. 


The page is about Myrra, my in-laws dog that has been with "us" for 11 years. She is getting old now, but she is always such a sweetheart! 


older page


The new page! I love that size and I have said it before. I actually just made the pattern on the background paper with my grey pen. I like it. 


Photo of me on the beach getting my crochet on :) 


Older page


As the the older page, this is also a "right now" layout where I just jot down what is up with each of us right now.


I am in love with this layout! 

I am so happy that I have this project, because none of these would have been completed this month if I didn´t have the inspiration pages! Yay!








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!