måndag 6 augusti 2012

Project Life | week 31


i didn´t think i would get photos enough to fill a aspread this week, so i tried the bigger photo thing. turns out i did have a few more stories :)



i did however have a lack of words this week. so the journaling is just the essentials really.


we got our new mower sunday and my husband seems to really like to mow the grass all of a sudden :)

in a house with 2 dogs and 3 cats you are never alone:) 

my daughter took a photo of the tent she spend two nights in with friends.

And Dixon tried to make me happy while i was sad this week.


i wanted to include that top left photo (that was actually my photo of the week for the 52 photos in 52 weeks project!) but i hadn´t the strength to journal, i just added the letter stickers that says; fight on.

my garden has been a saving grace this week.

we have watched alot of the olympics.

and my daughter is so in love with our Martha :)

i hope that i have more power and feel more energetic this week!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!