tisdag 5 juni 2012

Project Life | week 22 + 23


for the first week (w.22) in my new album i tried to go vertical, but i am not doing that any more i think :) 
i guess since the rest of the year is horizontal i am trained in that format :)


week 23


just to clarify the marching military photo. my daughters biological father and his fiancé are both in the swedish army and the fiancé came home from afganistan this week and my daughter was there for the homecoming ceremony.


and for the first time in 23 weeks my spread is not intirely finished :)

oh, before i go please enter the giveaway in the post below



2 kommentarer:

  1. I love what you have done with your PL and I wanted to say "Hi!" and "congrats" for having the courage to post a video ;-))
    English is not my 1st language either and I know how difficult it must have been but you did great and You have inspired me to try a Summer book too!


    so many thanks to you Lisa <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is so great. What a treasure this will be in years to come.

    SvaraRadera

Share!