fredag 30 mars 2012

Re-srap 2012 | march



older layout


i decided to use 2 instagram photos under the large photo and to not include them all in one grid. 


older layout


i used the photo mosaic with photos from my grandmothers funural for this layout. i had included it in my PL album before and also wrote about the day. I used the journaling from there on this layout too. 


i tucked the journaling in behind the photo and embellished a paperpin to hold it in place. 


older layout


i used the photo and text from my blog post i made on Leap day this year for this layout. 

a thought: lately i have had use for items (read journaling) i have made in my project life album when i make scrapbook layouts. i have all my PL stuff saved on my desktop devided in each of the weeks so everything is easy to find. that way i have had more time to play with the actual design and also have had the words there!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!