söndag 4 mars 2012

Project Life | week 9




here is my 9th spread of project life. 


since i was sick all week long i made almost everything digitally, the just printed everything out. i did end up adding just a few bits and pieces of paper, staples and such. if you missed my post from earlier this week where i shared how easily i create these mini layouts in PSE you can see it here.


page two.

i didn´t do any inserts this week. i did however feel like i got alot of journaling in using both the computer and my typewriter. 


just for fun, here (above) is the card just printed out.


and here it is after adding the snowflake.
i love that my daughter kept sending me photos with her phone while she was on a skiing trip with her school ♥


before


finished after adding typewriting and a piece of washi. 


just printed.


and then the finished card. i used a matte photopaper to be able to type right on it after i had printed it out. 

that´s it for now!

love



1 kommentar:

Share!