fredag 20 januari 2012

Take Twelve | January page


finally i have some time to show you my layout that i did with my very first Take Twelve photography and scrapbooking challenge  photos from January 12th. 


here is my wonky photo of my layout ;)
i was inspired by one of the templates in the Take Twelve Guided Inspiration Kit and also used one of the journaling cards that you can find in the kit. 

i created a border on the background paper with some heart washi tape and a studio calico stamp. i also stamped a tag with a camera stamp from photojojo. the heart thought bubble is part of what i have in store for my blog hosting week at Write Click Scrapbook beginning on February 6th!

go here for links to the other team members layouts!  



i wanted to thank you again for all your thought, prayers and cyber hugs ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!