fredag 21 oktober 2011

there are new things in the shop!


i am super excited to tell you that i have updated my etsy shop

the first items that are new are these cute gift tags


they are supercute to add to any giftwrap really, but i am personally thinking about holiday gifts already :) 


i also added one of my first pin to reality crafts! 




i think these are my favorites :)

and last but not least, i have added some quote cards made from phototgraphs that i have taken! they look soooo nice printed! 


wait...maybe these are my favorites... :)

now, go take look in the shop and remember during the month of october is breast cancer awareness month and all proceeds from my shop goes to the pink ribbon! 

peace, Lisa ♥
______________________


for all etsy posts, click here!

1 kommentar:

  1. Lisa, those lavender sachets are so very pretty. You are right, they would make great little gifts. Might have to have my own little "pin to reality" session before the holidays. =)

    SvaraRadera

Share!