måndag 11 april 2011

my weekend


i spent the weekend with my sister and her family. the days started early and the nights were sleepy :) i am not used to small kid life anymore ;)

the weather was fantastic and we spent as much time outside as possible. the kids were all messy, dirty and tired by the end of the days which is awesome in my book!

i also spend an afternoon with my grandmother which i enjoyed very much and was much needed. 

we did some massive shopping saturday, so my clothing account is empty as can be :)

i will be back tomorrow with this weeks virtual coffee! i hope to see you then. 


ps. i played with a free digital templet from designer digitals and digital paper from crystal wilkerson, the date is stamped with a digital stamp by karla dudley!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!