tisdag 22 februari 2011

virtual coffee ~ story edition

welcome to this weeks virtual coffee! i am happy to have you here on my birthday ♥
today i am doing an all photo coffee to celebrate my day! i hope that you´ll enjoy some yummy cake with me today :) 

the scene i woke up too!

a tradition, we don´t get cake in the morning but candles on our sandwiches :)

these are so beautiful they made me cry.

snow on my birthday, just like 32 years ago ♥

(the story overlays are courtesy of cathy zielske)


__________________________


don´t forget to visit me on the Write.Click.Scrapbook blog!

4 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful photos!
    have a wonderful day!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy Birthday! Have a great year!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lisa-
    Happy Birthday to you! I would have brought you flowers today if we were really meeting up for coffee! : 0 I hope you had a wonderful day and get to do something fun to celebrate! love all of your pics today and the layout..i am always impressed by the cool things you do with your photos! have a great day and thanks for coffee!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Awww, Happy Birthday!!! Such lovely photos! I hope you have a fabulous day and a wonderful year!

    SvaraRadera

Share!