onsdag 13 oktober 2010

cutie layouts

these 2 layouts have photos from when i went to visit my sister and her kids the other weekend.


i don´t usually plan on how i will use the photo in scrapbooking before I even take the photo, but this time i actually did :) i tried to get all the kids in one photo but also with space for journaling on the photo.
i have used 2 digital elements from "kit for kate" a digital kit by crystal wilkerson and wrote my journaling in PSE before printing it.
i love the rey background paper with a sprinkle of pink!

again i used the nutmeg alphabet which i think is so cute, as i think that my neices are cute :)

_______________

don´t forget to be in the giveaway drawing!

3 kommentarer:

  1. how beautiful kids we have!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. can you please share a link for the nutmeg font, I have searched for it and cannot find it anywhere.
    cheers
    mel

    SvaraRadera

Share!