söndag 21 februari 2010

the weekend in photos





during the ferry ride to the mainland on saturday, my daughter and i had some fun with the camera. she is such a model ;)





we have got sooo much snow now and it is still snowing. i measured it to about 50 centimeters or more!







and a little late night photographs. i was up watching a movie until midnight and picked up the camera to have some playtime before bed.


when i turned around...

today i am preparing for my birthday tomorrow! yay!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love the orange hat!
    Happy Birthday tomorrow!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such beautiful pictures! Your cat looks just like my cat Grayson....I love the house lantern in the picture!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I cannot even imagine opening a door of my home and pushing snow out of the way, I love that photo and your daughter is simply adorable.

    Hope you have a wonderful birthday :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!