lördag 13 februari 2010

scrapbook saturday





i used a digital frame set that i think was a freebie from designer digitals called 3 photo challenge sampler by katie pertiet, but i cannot find the link right now. i arranged my photos in the frames and then i just printed it out.




i while ago i cut my hair into a mohawk and it was so freeing! i have always been very self consious and come on hair is important! the freeing part: that i really did it because i wanted to do it and i didn´t care about what other people would think. it was big for me, trust me! so the note to self is to do these things more often. note: if you saw the dog layout below you can see that i used a pink heart ribbon ontop. it was self adhesive and i have used the backing on this layout = the brown hearts!



my cat sally just loves when we leave some paper bags out for her to play with. i made room for some "white space" on this page because i wanted it to be supersimple.



my sadie baby. even though we have had her for ages, i still have to just stop sometimes to just look at her being all cute :) i wanted little to no journaling on this, because i had no actual story, just that i love her so much. i used the cute my minds eye "i love you" tag and attached it to a mat for emphasis. i used some bits and pieces from my desk to make the rest.



i had so much fun with this! first i turned my photos into polaroids using the superfun poladroid tool. then i opened a WORD document and arranged the photos on the page. i added the title and printed it all out. then...i embellished the page and added some journaling.

4 kommentarer:

  1. gorgeous layouts!

    you HAVE to show us your hair, it looks so cool :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. cute layouts.
    You have been busy

    SvaraRadera
  3. Love the layouts - and GO YOU for doing your hair exactly the way YOU want to! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Amazing pages!!!!! I am so in love with all of them.

    SvaraRadera

Share!