torsdag 4 februari 2010

10 on thursday ~ birthday wishlist!



since my birthday is coming up i am going to make a little hint for my peeps through this list :)

1. subscription to studio calico monthly kits

2. Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts

3. Chalk Cloth

4. Fujfiilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera

5. cutie cookie cutters

6. iron on pen

7. butterfly paper punch

8. gc to panduro hobby

9. the happiness project

10. or...peace on earth ;)

_____________

and the winners for the felted heartpin giveaway are

Nanna said

Oh, my...I would LOVE to be chosen to win this pin! I love needle felting and have not ever tried it...but I want to!

and...

Kirsten W said

Oh I LOVE these! I've only tried felting a little bit, but I didn't know you could use a cookie cutter to give it shape. Neat idea!

so, yay Nanna and Kirsten! email me your adressess and the hearts will go out next week!

1 kommentar:

  1. I think I won!!
    I am so excited to win the heart pin!
    My email address is marilyn.miller@gmail.com

    SvaraRadera

Share!