lördag 9 januari 2010



i wanted to share a few quick scrapbook pages with you :)




this one is about our mini christmas that we had before we left for our vacation to holland. for the mosaic i use the ever so fabulous bighugelabs.com. the vintage tags is a download from miss cutie pie . i did my journaling on my typewriter.




my daughter was sitting at my scrapbook table a few nights ago, scrapping herself. and she asked for some photos of herself that she could use. so, i made a few mosaics in different sizes so that she could cut them up and use them on her layouts. when i printed this one out, it just caught my eye on how well the photos represent her, my girl.

oh, and this is a page she did and it made me so happy...it says all the things she loves about me...and the last one is..."i love everything about her"! ♥





we took a long walk together on new years eve and i forced them to take a family photo ;) the circle underneath the heart is a happy mistake :) i really need to sharpen my circle punch because maybe i don´t need a bunch of half torn circles :)

speaking of scrapbooking i just wanted to share a few things that have made my heart pitter patter lately:



credit



i would love to have this book!


credit



credit



i have added these and 3 other paper packs to my etsy shop!

1 kommentar:

  1. great pages! I would like to use a photocollage like that on some of my pages too but printing photo's myself is so expensive!

    SvaraRadera

Share!