fredag 23 oktober 2009



ok, so i wanted to share that i now have about 12 pages in my files with some awesome projects that i will share soon. i have had so much fun finding cratfs, gifts and other ideas all over the internet. i might have to categories things though :)

I have set up a new tumblr blog where i will share random photos that I find throughout the it’s a handmade Christmas project. The photos will all the linked to where you can find more information about it. I am looking forward to that! I am already adding photos to my regular tumblr blog.

There is so much inspiration out there!

This weekend, after cleaning my neglected house!, i will be working on some of the handmade projects i will share with you including a christmas flower pinwheel, a paper bow and a stocking.

...

1 kommentar:

  1. hello Lisa, just gone through your new tumblr blog and find your Christmas project looks awesome. You have great creative skills.

    SvaraRadera

Share!