måndag 31 augusti 2009

stories and goods




the story: i record my daughters first day of school every year. this year she starts the 4th grade!

the goods: the title is a printout from a digital kit. the patterned paper strip is from k&company. i journaled on a library card.



the story: i wanted to record some thoughts and feelings about my not so fun part of life, but even so i thought it was important to have it written down. the journaling is very personal, so i kept it hidden on the layout and i will on the blog to.

the goods: the patterned paper comes from a k&company paper pack. i embellsihed it with butterfly punch outs and some bling and circle punch outs. the circle on the photo is one i cut out from the paper.






the story: my husband took me for a lovely picnick the other day to cheer me up and i thought it was so sweet that he even thought of bringing the camera :)

the goods: not much going on really. the tag is from making memories paperie poolside tagbook.




the story: this was kind of funny! i walked into my daughters room the other morning and saw this little pile of books and nintendo. i felt so proud when i saw that english/swedish dictionary sitting there! i told my husband a day later and he giggled and said "oh, we used that to keep the window open!" ha!

the goods: making memories tape to make the frame. the tag is a free dwonload from the containerstore.com.

now i have to go celebrate my favorite 10 year olds birthday!

3 kommentarer:

Share!