torsdag 20 augusti 2009

i ♥ photos, the beach and crafts!

yesterday afternoon i just felt the beach calling my name, so i took my gang aka daughter and the 2 dogs for a spin.



we took a good long stroll down the sandy beach searching for stones, feathers and other treasures.






just above the shore i spotted this wonderful field that i just had to capture. i asked my daughter to take some photos of me...but then...



dixon the streaker came through :)




i love my copy of amanda soules new book handmade home. i has lot´s of lovely, simple and really handy projects. i started slowly with some easy potholders and then i made some new fall hats for my neices and my newphew. i have some more to make since my girl really wanted one too!





i might try a few other projects this weekend. otherwise i am planning ahead and thinking of what i´ll make for Christmas presents this year...and i have some layout shares too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!