onsdag 22 juli 2009

♥♥♥



nothink new to report. i am working and resting. enjoying some familytime. wrestling with a loose tooth (not mine, my daughters). exploring my new computer. wandering through my garden, picking weeds and seeing new flowers. life is good really.

i worked on some new layouts last week, here they are:



the story:my daughter always want to make sally (the cat) like to be carried. as you can see sally doesn´t agree!

the goods: i used an amy butler patterned paper for my background, a yummy piece of MM journaling paper, i printed out 2 circle embellishments one from designer digital and one using a free 2peas font. i made the flower with some accent papers simply by cutting out 3 different sizes of circles, roughed them up and put them all together.



the story: i miss my summer vacation time, so i wanted to make a favorite page about it. i also printed out mini photos and mounted them on a grid made of white paper. the letter stickers on the to is basic grey.

the goods:i downloaded an outlined font fron the internet and typed the word semester (vacation in swedish) printed it and handcut the letters out.



the story: sally always sleeps in strange places, this day she picked my flower garden for a nap :)

the goods: i tried the folded paper and sewing thing here. it was a little tricky as my sewing machine wasn´t to happy about the thickness of the paper. the circle and butterfly embellsihment are both from an album kit i bought at åhlens.

i hope to give you a more inspired blog post very soon :)

2 kommentarer:

Share!