torsdag 21 maj 2009

more dandelions and a hybrid

i guess i am a hybrid scrapper. i often use my computer to either for journaling or to print elements. for this next one i did use my computer...



the story: well, just my love for these flowers...

the goods: first i made my 6*4 photo into a polaroid using my poladroid tool on my computer and printed it. checked where i wanted it on my background and then put the background paper in my printer. for my title (maskrosor)i used the font called Hawaii lover that i downloade for free. the journaling is another free dowload called pussycat snickers.
printed it all out and added the photo with some masking tape that i thought matched the feeling of the layout. a ribbon, butterflies and a scenic route tag and it was all done!



the story: the easiest way to jazz up any meal: fresh veggies and fruit :)

the goods: well prima flowers and some scrap patterned paper and a butterfly :)

ps. i have to share these thrifty decorating links! first a home filled with fleamarket stuff ♥ and next ideas for your fleamarket finds!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!